122 Park Road Hurstville NSW 2220
- Development / Land
- 824 m²
- For Sale, Guide Price $1,750,000 to $1,850,000 (under offer)
HUGE 824sqm Block In PRIME Location!
- Dual Occupancy Or Kindergarten STCA
This well-presented double brick home will impress, with a unique blend of low maintenance living and easy entertaining, this house boasts many special qualities, offering a superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location.
* Large 4 bedroom house on a HUGE block of land
* Open plan living and dining area
* Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light & cross flow ventilation
* Big kitchen fitted with gas cooking appliances
* Full sized bathroom with separate shower, toilet and bath tub
* Internal laundry with an adjoining sunroom
* 2nd Living area or family room
* Rear pergola and a second toilet
* Extra-large backyard with well-established gardens
* Side driveway to a single carport
* Dual occupancy or Kindergarten STCA
* Currently leased to an excellent tenant $590.00 p/w
* Walk to Hurstville train station, Westfield, local parks, restaurants and cafés
Georges River Council Rates $637.00 p/q
Sydney Water Rates $294.27 p/q
Close to Danebank Anglican School for Girls, Sydney Technical School, Hurstville Boys High School, Bethany College, Girls Catholic School, Hurstville Train Station, Shops, Parks & Transportation.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||824 m²|
|Parking||3 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 May 2019|