1217 Bowenville-Moola Road, Irvingdale Dalby QLD 4405
- Rural / Farming
- 63.84 ha
- For sale, $1,200,000 (GST na)
Meadowbank' is located approx. 12km to Warrego Hwy at Bowenville, 30kms Dalby, 45 min Toowoomba with bitumen frontage.
Mains power, school bus Dalby or Bowenville, 3 day mail service.
RPD: Lot 1076 AG3305
AREA: 63.84 Hectares (157.74 Acres).
RATES: $656 half yearly
Highly fertile chocolate to lighter loam soils including naturally levelled flats, 140 acres cultivation including 80 acres irrigation and 60 acres dryland cultivation. Rhode, Kikuya, Cooch and clover grasses.
• Groundwater Allocation 51mg litres.
• Irrigation bore approx. 5500 gph, 130' equipped, 820 Mono 3 cylinder diesel Deutz engine (belt drive), (new pump pipe) undergrounds 4" (pvc high pressure) 16 x 4" hydrants, approx. 56m apart.
• Myall Creek (seasonal) approx. ½ km frontage, access to pump (stock & domestic only) seasonal.
• Bore 2 - 80' depth (cased) unequipped
• Bore 3 - unequipped
• Reservoir: 1mg storage, fully lined, reticulates to irrigation hydrants equipped with Southern Cross Titan pump 80 50 250' Deutz diesel engine, 52hp direct drive, 80mm in, 50mm out, 250mm Impeller, approx. 12000 - 14000 gph
• Water tanks: 4 x 5500 gallon poly tanks connected house, 1 x 4000 gallon CGI high tank adjacent main bore, bore water available to house (unconnected)
• Classic spacious weatherboard, 4 bedroom residence, 2 bathrooms, 4 separate toilets (disable access), open plan living, commercial style, kitchen 2 pac, including 110cm freestanding Falcon' 5 x hotplate electric ceramic top, 2 separate electric ovens, commercial stainless steel Washtech' dishwasher, island bench, 3 ceiling fans, 5 reverse air conditioner units, open fire place and woodheater. Built in robe in 1 bedroom, walk in robe in 1 other. Cypress pine polished floors.
• Commercial style coldroom 3m x 2.5m, freezer 3m x 2.5m (separate cooling units) including shelving.
• Garden: Highlight of Meadowbank is a very well established picturesque garden, boasting various alfresco/dining areas including several permanent shade structures. Water system, with risers and taps located throughout garden.
• Large outdoor entertainment area, 24m x 16m steel & wooden construction, CGI partially enclosed, entertainment bar, artificial turf flooring.
• Shed/storage/carport, double bessa block shed/storage with in house yard, 3 car storage & workshop, concrete floor, power connected.
• Storage shed
• Stables: 12 Ironbark timber stables/storage including 3 stable conc Frete flooring, potentially accommodation, CGI
• Machinery Shed:; 8m x 10m timber construction, CGI
• Machinery/Hay Shed: 16m x 8m steel construction, CGI
• Travelling Gun Irrigator, Trailco T300 (1996) approx. 56m span
With endless potential for various income streams, Meadowbank is a picturesque setting, including well-established gardens and 4 bedroom classic residence. Added bonus 51mg litres groundwater. Very well located to Warrego Hwy, Dalby & Toowoomba
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||63.84 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Jul 2019|