1216 Glenmore Road, GLENMORE VIC 3340
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Strategic Land Opportunity **Price reduction**
1,365 acres (552ha) $2,250/acre as a whole
Situated in the heart of the picturesque Rowsley Valley, this versatile farming property is in a prime location being 45 min. to Melbourne CBD, Ballarat & Geelong, 10 min. to Bacchus Marsh and 15 min. to Melton.
Farmed for generations in the one family, the property is presently a grain growing and grazing operation and lends itself to a multitude of agricultural pursuits; it has approximately 50% of arable land ranging from the highly fertile Parwan Creek flats to sandy grey loam soils of the undulating rolling hills with scattered red gums throughout. With the addition of rising higher stony and treed country this is a property that has flexibility at its core.
- 10 minutes to Bacchus Marsh and 15 minutes to Melton
- Approx. 50% arable land, balance is rising ridge land
- Parwan Creek Flats
- Views of the city from mountain top
- 3 phase power and town water connected.
- Sealed road frontage to 3 titles
- Neat 3br home, woolshed, yards
- Large lockable machinery/storage shed
As a whole or by individual title:
- Title 1 - 543 acres (220 ha)
- Title 2 - 553 acres (223 ha)
- Title 3 - 269 acres (109ha)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1216 Glenmore Road GLENMORE