1201-1211 High Street Road Wantirna South VIC 3152
- Development / Land
- 15 ha
- For Sale, EOI Now Closed - Offers Under Assessment
Melbourne's Most Remarkable Development Opportunity
- 14.96ha* of Metropolitan Melbourne Land
- Zoned Commercial 1/General Residential 1
- A once in a generation opportunity!
Savills is delighted to present what is undoubtedly one of the finest and most significant development opportunities offered to the market in recent history.
1201-1211 High Street Road, Wantirna South comprises nearly 15 hectares of Commercial and Residential zoned metropolitan Melbourne land on the border of Glen Waverley, allowing for a retail and residential development of significant scale.
Key attributes of this property include:
• An expansive landholding of 14.96 hectares*
• Extensive 373 metre* frontage to High Street Road
• Commercial 1 Zone / General Residential Zone 1
• Highly favourable planning framework with Development Plan Overlay providing potential for major retail component and combination of medium/high density residential up to 5 levels
• Ideally positioned on the border of Glen Waverley, the thriving eastern corridor is experiencing phenomenal house price growth of more than twice the Melbourne metropolitan average
• Close to premium retail offerings including The Glen Shopping Centre and Westfield Knox Shopping Centre
• Well serviced by public transport options as well as direct EastLink access
• The area boasts an abundance of primary, secondary and tertiary educational institutions, parklands, bike and pedestrian paths, and the State Recreational Centre
• Undoubtedly one of the finest and most significant development opportunities to be presented to the market in recent history!
EOI Now Closed - Offers Under Assessment
For further information, please contact the team at Savills:
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
|Supporting Document 1|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||15 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Sep 2018|