12 Ridge Street, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
STUNNING FEDERATION COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL TERRACE
Exuding a sense of refinement, this quintessential turn-of-the-century totally renovated commercial/residential terrace offers a magnificent opportunity to blend its original character with a desired contemporary work lifestyle, boasts an ideal North to rear aspect. Positioned in a highly central enclave that captures a village-like atmosphere, steps to local West Street cafes and minutes to the heart of North Sydney.
* 140m2 (approx.)
* 11ft Ceilings, period details and original timber flooring
* Courtyard and balcony
* Full kitchen with CaesarStone bench and Miele stainless oven
* Bathroom with shower, separate wc
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2 car spaces
* Abundant natural light
* DA approved for redesign that includes a double carport, addiitional bathroom and elevated terrace garden.
* Zoning B4 Mixed Use - Residential and Commercial
New 4 + 4 year lease from 16 May, 2016 providing an income of $69,000.00 PA + GST
Outgoings (approx.); Council Rates $228 per quarter, Water Rates $200 per quarter
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To receive a Sales Information Memorandum contact the exclusive selling Agent - LJ Hooker Commercial 02 9922 5599.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
12 Ridge Street NORTH SYDNEY