12 Ridge Street, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
STUNNING FEDERATION COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL TERRACE
Exuding a sense of refinement, this quintessential turn-of-the-century totally renovated commercial/residential terrace offers a magnificent opportunity to blend its original character with a desired contemporary work lifestyle, boasts an ideal North to rear aspect. Positioned in a highly central enclave that captures a village-like atmosphere, steps to local West Street cafes and minutes to the heart of North Sydney.
* Zoning B4 Mixed Use - RESIDENTIAL AND/OR COMMERCIAL USE
* 140m2 (approx.)
* 11ft Ceilings, period details and original timber flooring
* Courtyard and balcony
* Full kitchen with CaesarStone bench and Miele stainless oven
* Bathroom with shower, separate wc
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2 car spaces
* Abundant natural light
* DA approved for redesign that includes a double carport, addiitional bathroom and elevated terrace garden (plans available on request)
Outgoings (approx.); Council Rates $228 per quarter, Water Rates $200 per quarter
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To receive a Sales Information Memorandum contact the exclusive selling Agent - LJ Hooker Commercial 02 9922 5599.
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation, LJ Hooker Commercial does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
12 Ridge Street NORTH SYDNEY