12 Pirie Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000
Tenancy Options From$300 per square metre p.a.
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Jan 2017
Great Value and Refurbished
12 Pirie Street Adelaide offers an outstanding value for money opportunity to the discerning business, that seeks a professional high quality office without the high cost.
Tenancy Options at $350 per square metre per annum (inclusive of building and statutory outgoings) Include:
• 134sq m approx. at $46,900 plus GST per annum
• 245sq m approx. at $85,750 plus GST per annum
• 400sq m approx at $140,000 plus GST per annum
• 800sq m approx. at $280,000 plus GST per annum
• 1,600sq m approx. at $560,000 plus GST per annum (over two consecutive floors)
Your staff and clients will be impressed with the high standard of appointment, and building upgrades that have recently been completed.
• New entrance canopy
• New lobby
• New lift cars
• New bathroom amenities including disabled bathroom and shower facilities
• New ceilings including energy efficient lights that reduce electricity consumption by over 30%
• Upgraded air conditioning.
• On site car parking is available.
In addition to the refurbishment, the Lessor is offering excellent levels of incentive, accommodating you with flexible relocation funding.
Why not have your new office designed by our award winning interior architect free of charge, that then can be constructed to your preferred finish.
We can even organise the construction of your new tenancy.
Would you like to have your company name of the building? Building signage and Naming Rights are available.
12 Pirie Street is located just meters from the intersection of King William Street and Pirie Street providing a fantastic central CBD location, with Tram and King William Street bus stops very close by. The Tram offers free transport from the train station to the King William Street stop making easy access for staff that take public transport.
Timing could not be better and this property is offering an excellent opportunity to relocate your business whilst keeping your capital cost to a minimum.
To find out all the benefits of relocating to 12 Pirie Street, contact Adam or Natasha.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
12 Pirie Street ADELAIDE