119 Binnies Road Ripley QLD 4306
- Development / Land
- 9.8 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent Tai Ma
9.3 Hectares Prime Development Land
* This property situated within the Ripley Valley Unban Development Area (UDA).
* 5 km south east of the Ipswich CBD.
* Serviced by significant major road network including the Centenary Highway extension and Ripley Road
* Close to the planned Ripley North train station.
* Zoned as Secondary Urban Centre West
* Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare
* Flood free gently sloping land
* This is an opportunity not to be missed!
LAND AREA: 98,000sqm
Ripley in its current form exists as a small community of under 1,000 residents. The area is part of the Brisbane metropolitan western growth corridor project.
|Address||119 Binnies Road Ripley QLD 4306|
|Zoning||FURV - Future Urban|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||9.8 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Jun 2018|