1183-1187 The Horsley Drive, WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Mar 2017
Join our successful "hybrid" Retail/Large Format Retail Centre
The Centre offers over 30,000m2 of total GLA consisting of
large format retail and traditional retail tenants.
- Join tenants such as Spotlight, Petbarn, Officeworks, The
Good Guys, Supercheap Auto, BCF, Anytime Fitness, Subway,
Red Rooster, Domino's Pizza plus many more.
- The Greenway Supa Centre is strategically linked to the
Greenway Plaza which adds additional traffic generation
throughout the whole week, not just weekends.
- Huge branding opportunities available as well as prominent
pylon signage on the main road.
- Strong population profile with over 437,236 people
within the catchment area.
Facts and Stats:
Greenway Plaza and SupaCenta is a hybrid shopping centre consisting of two components:
- Greenway Plaza – comprising 6,600 sqm (excluding loading dock and outdoor seating) over
two buildings and three pad sites, the Plaza is anchored
by Joe’s Fruit World, Westpac and Anytime Fitness
- Greenway SupaCenta – wrapping around Greenway Plaza in an L-shaped layout, the large format component comprises 22,205 sqm in one building and two kiosks
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1183-1187 The Horsley Drive...