118 Princes Highway Dandenong VIC 3175
- 435 m²
New 10 Year Lease
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST closes Thursday 13th March at 3pm, unless sold prior.
Nichols Crowder is thrilled to announce via Expression of Interest, the freehold sale of 118 Princes Highway in Dandenong.
Located in one of Melbourne's growing activity precincts, Dandenong has undergone a massive transformation in recent years as part of the state Government's revitalisation program.
Not only is the property located on one of Melbourne's most prominent and well known highways, but it is also in close proximity to the main shopping hub and train station in Dandenong.
The property offers Investors the following benefits:
* Brand new 10 year lease to Dandenong Vet Clinic
* Annual NET rental of $93, 941
* Annual CPI increases (market review at year 5)
* Unique zoning of Residential Growth Zone
* Building area of 435m2 (approx.)
* Land area of 1,103m2 (approx.)
* Frontage to Princes Highway over 20m
* Large hardstand area with car parking for customers at the rear
* Future residential development site upside
For further information contact James Glen on 0401 493 277 or email@example.com, or Matt Nichols on 0418 186 488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: All areas and measurements are approximates.
|Date Sold||26 Feb 2014|
|Floor Area||435 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Feb 2014|