118 Brunswick Road Albany WA 6330
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 300 m²
- For Sale, $1,100,000 (GST na)
Exquisite Heritage Home and B+B, also suit Professional Rooms, in the Heart of Albany
Built in 1889, this exceptional heritage property is dripping with character everywhere you look, and has been lovingly restored and modernised to offer stylish and comfortable living throughout.
With six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and three reception rooms, Dunmoylen House is currently set up with half the generous floorplan directed to a highly regarded and profitable B+B, and the other half family living; but would equally suit a large family or professional rooms - the future is only limited by your imagination.
In an excellent central location within an easy walk of Albany café Strip, this one-off property provides magnificent character, comfort, and amenity - a great buy whatever you plan.
• Beautiful heritage home in central Albany (no heritage listing). In exceptional conditon
• Full of period features - soaring ceilings, original boards, ornate plasterwork, original fireplaces and more
• Magnificent entrance through manicured gardens to original verandah
• Grand central hallway separating two sides of the home
• Six queen and king size bedrooms
• Four bathrooms including three ensuites
• Three reception rooms including imposing formal lounge, lounge, and dining
• Spacious kitchen, scullery/store room, guest kitchenette would suit study
• Beautiful gardens with private courtyards at side and rear
• Double carport plus ample customer parking
• Three rooms currently set up as established and well-loved B+B, excellent occupancy returning over $100k per annum and with outstanding guest reviews
• In area of historical homes opposite heritage listed Lawley Park, with views through the trees to Princess Royal Harbour
• Close to Albany café strip, restaurants and entertainment venues
You will love being immersed in history and the warmth passed on by all those that have gone before you, just as much as you will enjoy unwinding with a cup of tea in the courtyard or a wine or two on the verandah soaking up the sunset. This property has grandeur, character, and style that you can feel in your bones.
Whether you are looking to run a bed-and-breakfast, just want to love a sprawling and magical home, or have another amazing plan, this property is well worth a viewing.
For your private inspection or more information please contact Blair Scott on 0459 024 026.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.