117 River Street, WOODBURN NSW 2472
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Dec 2016
PRICE REDUCED - OWNER SEEKING IMMEDIATE SALE!
Situated on the Pacific Highway in Woodburn, this commercial freehold property is currently operated as a Thai Takeaway and is fitted with a commercial kitchen. The property is to be sold on a walk-in walk-out basis.
- Freehold commercial property of 450m2 (approx)
- Main road frontage, rear lane access and room to extend
- Existing shop consists of large front customer area
- All equipment to be sold with the property
- Scope to build onsite residence at the rear of the property
- Ideal for someone looking to establish their own business
- 2 large cool room spaces which can be re-established
- Get set up now to take advantage of the pending Highway upgrade
Woodburn is located on the Richmond River in Northern NSW. Being on the pacific highway, the town attracts many passing tourists, yet has retained its laid back village atmosphere. Situated only 10klms to Evans Head, 35klms to Lismore and 37klms to Ballina, Woodburn has plenty to offer for people of all ages.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
117 River Street WOODBURN