117 Church Road The Summit QLD 4377
- Rural / Farming
- 17 ha
- For sale, $429,000 (GST na)
40 Acres + Spring Fed Dams, The Summit QLD
Welcome to The Summit, QLD. Just a short 5 minute drive North of Stanthorpe on QLD's Granite Belt.
This property is 40 Acres of superb agricultural land. It has previously been used as an Orchard and now for stock grazing.
It has 2 spring fed dams and irrigation to every paddock. Currently planted is barley and rye grass and running a small herd of Angus cattle.
Close to everything you need this block could be used for grazing, small cropping, or even a tourist venture. Turn the amazing cold room into 2 separate farm stay units for example.
Property also includes -
- 3 Bedroom house with all original features such as high ceilings and T&G Walls. (Be awesome as a fitter upper)
- 2 Spring fed dams which are never dry and have been used for irrigation
- irrigation links to all paddocks
- Huge 300 bin Cold room
- Large 25 x 6m machinery shed
- 2 smaller machinery sheds
- Another little cottage just dying for a face lift
- Cattle yards with loading ramp
- fully fenced
You are only limited by your imagination as to what you can do here.
Owner wanting to retire and go fishing so please don't disappoint him as the Coast is waiting.....
All offers considered.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||17 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Jun 2019|