117-119 Princes Highway, SYLVANIA NSW 2224
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Jan 2017
Prime retail/food offering
117-119 Princes Highway, Sylvania offers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a freestanding building on a large parcel or land in the Sutherland Shire.
The property has an existing restaurant and brewery onsite, however is suitable for many other uses.
Positioned on the intersection of Princes Highway and Port Hacking Road, the property benefits from highway exposure with an abundance of passing traffic. The location of this prime asset is undoubtedly the best the Sutherland Shire has to offer.
Being situated within walking distance to Southgate Shopping Centre provides immediate access to a range of amenities and services. The nearest train services are available at Miranda Train Station, while bus services are available along Princes Highway and Port Hacking Road.
Key features include:
- Land area - 1,184.5m²
- Building area - 665.2m²
- Modern existing building as good as new currently trading as a restaurant and brewery
- Existing liquor license
- Unbeatable corner position on one of the Sutherland Shire's most prominent roads
- Benefits from highway exposure with an abundance of passing traffic
- Walking distance to amenities and services
- 20 allocated car spaces on site
- Flexible B6 Enterprise Corridor Zoning within the Sutherland Shire Council
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agent:
Director, Property Sales & Leasing
M: +61 432 242 063
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
117-119 Princes Highway SYLVANIA