11690 Waterfall Way - Ebor Falls Hotel Ebor NSW 2453
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 9,400 m²
- For Sale, $1,200,000
The Ebor Falls Hotel
11690 Waterfall Way, Ebor NSW 2453.
The Ebor Falls Hotel is offered for sale as a going concern on a WIWO basis. The current owners have recently invested significant capital into renovating and updating the asset. The trading figures and financials are available to approved qualified parties. The current business model is profitable showing a strong net return. The prime location, with frontage to one of the main access roads to the east coast of NSW provides a high volume of passing traffic. There is significant potential for future business development and capital growth.
The property sits on a large 9,400m2 block of land and presents in 5 separate lots.
The current owners have recently completed a development application and now have in place full approvals for the development of a new hotel and car park to be located at the front of the property. The design, plans and intellectual property prepared for the proposed new hotel will be included in the transaction. The master plan is to have the current hotel premises fully fitted for accommodation.
The front bar area of the hotel is fitted for relaxed dining complete with a pool table, jukebox, ATM and t.v's. The main dining area offers a child friendly environment with seating capacity for approximately 60 people. The hotel's licenced trading hours are 5am to 12am, 6 days per week and 10am to 12am on Sunday's. Separate male and female amenities are well maintained.
The motel comprises 6 renovated rooms, each room is complete with its own ensuite. The bedrooms are fitted with a Queen size bed plus a single bed with the exception of one larger room which offers a Queen bed and 2 x single beds.
The guest house, located adjacent to the hotel is approved to sleep up to 18 people. The layout comprises 4 bedrooms, 1 sleep-out room with 4 sets of bunks, 2 bathrooms and its own kitchen.
Further accommodation options are available with 8 powered van sites positioned at the rear of the hotel. The camping guest amenities have benefited from a recently completed renovation. A new amenities block offers 3 showers and 2 toilets. Adjoining the amenities block is an onsite laundry fitted with both washing and drying machines.
Other improvements include;
- A 3 bay colour bond shed utilised as a garage and parking bays for motorcycle groups when staying over.
- 11.5 kW solar system provides power to the hotel and motel.
- 2 poly rain water tanks plumbed off the guest house with 45,000L of storage.
- on site bore assures absolute water security. The bore water is tested and utilised for grey water purposes.
- Gas supplies the kitchen, hot water & heaters in motel rooms. Combustion wood heating and air conditioning is equipped in the hotel.
- The renovated kitchen services the restaurant fitted with a new commercial 4 burner gas stove.
- The private office caters for on site management.
- Reliable WIFI
- Power security is assured at all times with a 36Kva back up generator with electric start and Cummins motor which is hard wired to the hotel / motel with a new switch board fitted.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||9,400 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Nov 2019|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.