1163 Paddys Flat Road Tabulam NSW 2469
- Rural / Farming
- 330.22 ha
- For sale, $415,000 (GST na)
Huge potential for Tourism development or just run some livestock
Located near Tabulam on 816 acres of undulating open and timbered property, fenced on 3 sides and nestled between Emu Creek and Four Mile creek, only 15 minutes to Tabulam.
- The home (approx 20 x 9m) shed with 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and open lounge area. Septic system, solar power, two large batteries and generator power for all appliances and TV.
- 5 Dams and three with water. (Photos of dams were taken in a normal season).The property also has a 3x3m shed and 4 water tanks, (1x40000 and 3x3000 litres ) mobile phone signal.
- There is large cleared areas for grazing and fantastic views from the top of the ridges and hills. Ideal for a tourist development for cabins with potential for large dams for fishing and Emu Creek with swimming holes.
- A bobcat and Low Loader are also available as part of the purchase .(Subject to negotiation)
Hikers, walkers and dirt bikes riders would love this property and its potential.
Contact Murgha for your inspection today on 0414666970
|Floor Area||816 m²|
|Land Area||330.22 ha|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Sep 2019|