116 Martin Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 25 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Apr 2017
AAA+ Office Investment in the Heart of Brighton
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase this brand new office investment located at 116 Martin Street, Brighton VIC 3186
- Fully leased investment to AAA+ tenant, McKenzie Aged Care Group
- Brand new 10 year lease with 3% annual increases
- Secure net income of $376,000 p.a.
- The property also includes 25 secure basement car parks
- Surrounded by extensive retail and hospitality amenity along Martin Street and Bay Street.
- Brand new café operator, ‘Saint Martin Café’ has secured the retail tenancy providing a true Melbourne café experience
- Provides ultimate flexibility as a result of the multiple titles on offer for future sell down or leasing
- There are multiple outdoor terraces throughout the office providing excellent cross flow ventilation and natural light
- This is an exceptional opportunity for astute investors to secure a long term passive investment
Immediate Private Sale
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Ben Baines +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
116 Martin Street BRIGHTON