116 Cape Hillsborough Road, BALL BAY QLD 4741
Offers from $695,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2016
OCEAN AND RURAL VIEWS
This property boasts million dollar views and consists of a beautiful large 4 bedroom home set on approximately 4 hectares. It is a short drive to Seaforth which has 2 boat ramps, shops, post office, primary school and Bowls Club, as well as parks and community services. Cape Hillsborough, Ball Bay and Haliday Bay are all within a few minutes? drive as well.
The property has many attributes that will entice you to come along and have a look.
* Parents retreat
* Large open kitchen, dining and lounge area fully tiled
* Dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* 4 Bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, 1 with walk in robe
* 3rd Bathroom in teenager?s retreat/entertainment area that also can accommodate 1 vehicle
* Fans throughout and air conditioning in most rooms
* Undercover verandah where you can enjoy the views
* Set on approximately 4 hectares
* Abundance of fruit trees, vegetables and a beautiful tropical gardens
* Town water and rainwater tanks
* Extra large Colorbond shed which accommodates 2 vehicles easily
* Land available for couple of horses or cattle
* 2.07 Hectares also available - $270,000
Inspection by appointment only.
Call Lyn Prince 0437 533 007 today to make an appointment to view this fantastic property!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
116 Cape Hillsborough Road BALL BAY