116-148 Scrub Creek Road, TOOGOOLAWAH QLD 4313
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
RIVER RUN FARM - POTENTIAL WIW0
+ Machinery and Equipment. Perfectly situated with bitumen road access, the property is located on the edge of the Brisbane River and in the heart of the Brisbane Valley less than ten kilometres from the Toogoolawah sale yards and an hour and a half from Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
With 150 acres of freehold, 45 acres of road lease and 40 acres of river flats, this property is currently used for cattle fattening (running approximately 100 breeders), Lucerne and Rhodes grass hay, producing approximately two thousand round bales of Rhodes grass per year.
- Two irrigation/dairy pumping licences from the Brisbane River and Anna Branch for 60 hectares.
- Solid set irrigation system (approx 400 posts) with recent upgrade of 1"ball valves on 1 1/4" poly riser.
Approx 5km of 150mm PVC u/g mains and 30km of 63mm class 9 poly pipe.
- 3 Phase power.
- Three large hay sheds, 24x16x6, 12x12x5, 45x25x6
- Steel framed 40x13.5x5 workshop/machinery shed.
- 24x12x5 Breeze way with concrete floor and wash bay attached to 24x12x6 machinery shed.
- 70,000 litre concrete holding tank with 3 phase pump connected to seven troughs.
- Old Dairy.
- Timber framed machinery shed.
- Portable yards and loading ramp.
- Two houses with a total of 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The main house has recently been renovated and is equipped with 50/20 wireless NBN.
Properties like this don't come round every day so don't miss your chance on owning this extremely productive piece of land.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
116-148 Scrub Creek Road TOOGOOLAWAH