115 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Jan 2017
Cost-effective private offices in the heart of the CBD
Multiple private offices ranging from 10sqm (1-2 people) up to 40sqm (15 people) offices from $1,500 - $6,000 per month.
Rent includes internet, electricity, building outgoings, utilities, regular cleaning, shower facilities with fresh towels, 24x7 access.
-Shared reception and breakout area
-Access to meeting and boardrooms
115 Pitt Street is a 17 level office tower located in the heart of the financial core of the Sydney CBD. Located on the western side of Pitt Street between Hunter Street and Angel Place, the building provides excellent access to the Hunter Connection and Wynyard Station and is within close proximity to Martin Place.
Points of difference include:
• A tailored solution offering executive suites and virtual membership custom-made and set up to your business requirements
• Tell us what services you do and don't want - we will not lock you into unnecessary monthly or weekly "extra" costs that do not suit your business or budget
• We offer an honest and transparent cost proposal for your business - so you can forecast for your business operations from the outset
• We are selective in the tenants we sign - we look for like-minded businesses who are seeking to offer something special to their clients
• We have a mix of industry themes within the current tenant composition and we look for businesses that will both complement and leverage off each other's success
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
115 Pitt Street SYDNEY