115 Manton Valley Road, Manton NT 0837
- Development / Land
- 21 ha
- For Sale, $1.2 million
Lifestyle or Business Opportunity
115 Manton Valley Road, Manton, is 52 acres backing onto the Manton River with running water all year.
Located on the property is a modern three bedroom home as well as significant infrastructure and can be run operated as substantial horticultural business able to produce up to 3 million seedlings at a time. Access to the site is through fully gazetted and bituminized Manton Valley Road, providing all weather access for all vehicles including road trains. The property is perfectly located just 5 minutes drive from Acacia store and 30 minutes to the recently opened Coolalinga shopping village.
Advanced Plants; the site whilst still in production was growing approximately $80,000 - $100,000 worth of Advanced Plant varieties per year for the Darwin Shire. If a prospective buyer was to re-visit this potential income prospect the initial seedlings could be seeded intersate and then re-potted into bags on-site.
The current owners would help with the choice of plant varieties and could also help with supply of the seedlings, until the potential buyer was confident using he seeding machine on-site (but with no legal commitment).
A man and wife team, family and or friends coudl easily grow a sufficient number of plants as a good income supplement and with the unlimited potential to expand.
The property particulars are as follows:
- Site growing capacity 3 million plants under boom irrigation plus a further 5 million plants under automated sprinkler system.
- There is 3 x bulk water storage tanks on site
- There is a new Jumbo (300m)roll of Hot House Plastic on-site, would re-cover the two large and one small Hot House.
- There is new rolls of Hot House Shade Cloth on-site
- There is a new clip-lock rails and spring lock for attaching plastic and shade cloth to Hot House on-site
- There are many items such as spare bore pumps, special tooling, steel stock, and parts also on-site.
- Rock Hard Stand under 3 x automated booms, suitable for truck and heavy machinery paring.
- Trucking, machinery and earth movers
- Property is suitable for Citrus and Mango Trees.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||21 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 May 2019|