115 City Road, BEENLEIGH QLD 4207
Offers to Purchase
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Dec 2016
Outstanding Beenleigh Opportunity
- Prominent Beenleigh opportunity
- First time ever offered to market
- Freehold property with 630sqm of land
- Consisting of two tenancies of 317sqm (166sqm - 151sqm)
- One tenancy leased until Dec 2017, the other currently vacant
- May suit Owner Occupiers, Investors or Developers
- Three street frontages and rear dedicated car park
- Service/delivery vehicle access at rear of shops
- Zoned centre core with maximum of 60m building height*
For sale via Offer to Purchase. Contact Exclusive Agent Coldwell Banker Commercial.
Beenleigh is located less than 30 minutes drive from both the Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast, with easy access to the eight lane M1/Pacific Highway via Exit 34 and 35. Beenleigh is defined as a Principal Activity Centre within the South East Queensland Regional Plan, and is the key business services centre for the Yatala Enterprise Area.
* Subject to Council approval and site limitation
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
115 City Road BEENLEIGH