1137 Stanley Street East, COORPAROO QLD 4151
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Dec 2016
Prime 674m2 Showroom/Office/Warehouse on 810m2 Land Area ï¿½ï¿½
* Excellent opportunity to secure a free-standing property on one of Brisbane's Best Streets
* Prime main road exposure to Thousands of cars passing daily
* Substantially refurbished solid brick building
* 674m2 over two levels of showroom, office, training and warehouse space (approx.)
* Total land area of 810m2
* Current configuration includes: ground floor showroom/office, two large training room, upstairs office and warehouse space
* Ducted air-conditioning and split systems throughout. Rear yard area useful for extra storage
* High quality internal fit out with ample windows and natural light throughout
* Refurbished bathrooms with showers on both levels
* Parking for 4 cars at the front of the property
* The seller of the property does have a lease on the property, which can be terminated at the time of sale or continued through until lease end. Current lease is for $130,000 Per Annum Net + Outgoings + GST. The property can be sold as a going concern if the successful purchaser would like to keep the tenancy in place until 30/03/2017, or can be sold as vacant position (plus GST) basis.
* The owners instructions are clear to sell the property!
* Offers to Purchase closing 5th of August, 2016, 5pm (AEST) unless sold prior
* Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for an inspection today
Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/srb84u3aT04
Price: Offers to Purchase - Closing 5th August 2016 5pm AEST
Coorparoo is located just moments from East Brisbane, Woolloongabba, Greenslopes and South Brisbane. The area has a vast variety of commercial, retail, industrial and residential properties. The property is supported by ample local business and industry. Coorparoo has undergone a significant renaissance over the last decade as a result of the high desirability of fringe CBD living with close proximity to the Gateway. Currently there is underlying allure to live and work close to the CBD and take advantage of the various transport infrastructure modes available. 1137 Stanley Street East, Coorparoo is in close proximity to an extensive range of public transport including bus stations and railway stations.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1137 Stanley Street East COORPAROO