113 Paterson Street Tennant Creek NT 0860
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- For Sale, $3,800,000
Outback Freehold motel and Business Pub located in central Australia | Resort Brokers ID : FH007252
Rare opportunity to acquire a Freehold and business outback motel and pub perfectly positioned right in the centre of town on the main highway in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory.
This is genuine Outback Australia. Tennant Creek and the Barkly Tablelands are known for their million-acre cattle stations, gold mining heritage, iconic rock formations and Aboriginal culture.
The motel features include a front sports bar, 10 gaming and keno, dining room with bar and drive-thru bottle shop operating under the Bottle-O banner and 24 motel rooms. Experienced staff in place to assist with the transition. Ample opportunity for growth, this Freehold Going Concern business is one not to be missed.
- Drive-thru bottleshop open 18 hours per week
- Experienced staff in place to assist with transition
- Suit owner operator or under management
- Ideally located on the highway
- 24 motel rooms with secure parking and 10 gaming machines, sold unencumbered
- Tenant Creek major service town for outback Northern Territory
- Property inspections are by appointment only