113 Oxide Way Wedgefield WA 6721
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 710 m²
- For Lease, Price on Application
QUALITY BUILD WORKSHOP OFFICE- RARE OPPORTUNITY
This high quality, substantial site offers state of the art facilities for the professional company looking to grow or establish themselves as a leader in the Wedgefield area.
On a 3523m2 site, the property boasts impressive improvements including a workshop with 10 tonne gantry crane, double story glass-front offices, two washbays and attractive landscaping. Featuring 2733m2 of hardstand, in a combination of cracker dust and concrete, the configuration allows for a semi-trailer to be turned around on site, as well as client/employee car parking and storage/display area.
The 530m2 workshop features a roof height to 9m, and has a structural steel frame with two 6m by 4.5m sliding doors, as well as two wash down areas, this workshop will meet all your business requirements.
With 320m2 of attractive office space, staff comfort and corporate image are a top priority. Spread over two levels, the high class office provides for two separate ablutions facilities, including disabled-access bathroom plus a shower, and two separate kitchenette and lunch rooms. The open plan office space allows for configuration to suit your business needs, and the impressive glass frontage allows you to provide a professional and attractive business base for your clients.
- Substantial 3253m2 site
- 530m2 structural steel workshop
- 320m2 attractive double story office
- 2733m2 hardstand with semi-trailer access
- 10 tonne Gantry crane to workshop
- Double sliding doors 6m x 4.5m
- Oil processing facility to wash bays
- Double kitchen and ablutions facilities
- Possibility to retain large camp style mess building
- Excellent high calibre neighbours
- Be quick, this quality property won't last!
Call Brian Sweeney of Crawford Realty on 0416 781 225 to discuss or view.
|Floor Area||710 m²|
|Land Area||3,523 m²|
|Last updated||17 Aug 2018|