113 Dobroyd Parade, HABERFIELD NSW 2045
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
Invest/Owner Operate or Develop
This unique freehold building is currently operating as a child care centre, in the prime Inner west suburb of Haberfield. This key strategic high profile and highly accessible Landmark site has immediate access to the surrounding major arterials; Parramatta Road Victoria Road and The City West Link, 9km from the CBD.
- 1,324sqm of Land with development potential (STCA)
- Zoned B6; FSR: 1.5:1; HOB 10M
- DA approved for 40 Children
- Potential to increase placements S.T.C.A
- Leased to well established Little VIPS and tenant pays 100% of outgoings
- Includes first floor Caretaker unit with separate access
- On-site parking for 20 cars
Key property in 6,042 sq.m. mixed use site (potential amalgamation of adjoining properties - 5 holdings) with 3 street frontages situated within the Draft Parramatta Rd Urban Transformation strategy (Draft Strategy) Frame area.
0412 232 904 | firstname.lastname@example.org
0411 415 297 | Kristian.email@example.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
113 Dobroyd Parade HABERFIELD