1127 Silverleaf Road Byee QLD 4605
- Rural / Farming
- 53.47 ha
- For sale, Open To Offers
Premium Soil - Productive Irrigation
A rare opportunity has presented itself to acquire a rich fertile farming operation in the tightly held district of Byee. Established on the banks of the Barambah Creek with tremendous water frontage, this is a fully functional property ready for production.
The property has been maintained to a high standard with all fields developed to flood irrigation, laser levelled to tailings drains and dam to be reticulated throughout the whole system again.
Ideally, this property is suitable for a large range of cropping requirements to corn, cotton, winter cereals, hay production or market variety vegetables.
10 mins to Murgon or 45 mins to Kingaroy
53.47ha (132 acres)
2 Freehold titles
- 4 bedroom home currently rented, rain water tanks
- 3 bay lock up garage
- 33m x 20m; 4 bay machinery shed (2 bays raised up)
- 18m x 15m; 2 bay machinery shed with enclosed workshop, concrete floor and numerous 3 phase power points (ideal for engineering)
- Large Pioneer rain water tank used to fill a spray rig
- Older shed housing grain silos and irrigation pumps
- Small timber yards with loading ramp
- 4 x 50t cone silos (2 with dryers)
- 2 x 35t and 2 x 10t cone silos
- 3 phase power connected
- All weather access road for heavy vehicles
- 180 ML supplemented water allocation from Barambah Creek
- 15 hydrants interlinked to 8 & 6 PVC mains
- Two pumping stations on the creek
- Approx. 1300m frontage to Barambah Creek with some big waterholes
- 10-20ML tailings dam with hydraulic gate valve to release excess water
- Diesel pump on the dam to reticulate used water
Consistent deep chocolate creek flat soils, typical to the Byee district. The property is predominantly all laser levelled and row cropped.
- 1 x electric 3 phase, 40hp, 6 irrigation pump with new motor
- 1 x 3 cylinder John Deere, 6 irrigation pump
- 1 x 4 PTO driven Ajax irrigation pump
- 3 phase electric 6 grain auger
- All gated irrigation pipes and spares
A lot of country in this area has recently changed ownership from retiring landholders, suddenly decreasing the availability of good quality farmland for purchase. There is an opportunity here to acquire a neat property ideal for a start-up or expanding aggregation in a strategically located position.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||53.47 ha|
|Parking||3 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Oct 2019|