111 Bergins Pocket Road Kandanga QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 32.39 ha
- For sale, Offers over $2.5 million
Resort-Style Living - Horse and Cattle Farm
A captivating, architecturally-designed home in like-new condition, with high-end finishes, is situated on 80 acres of rich fertile land. Backing onto the Mary River, with pumping rights, makes this acreage a very rare property.
For the equestrian family, there is an undercover arena, 6 stables and 24 large agistment paddocks. The back half of the property supports a healthy number of cattle on the river flats.
Tennis anyone? A refurbished synthetic tennis court, with flood lighting, is a bonus.
All this, located just north of Noosa, in South East Queensland, less than ¾ hour from the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches and the airport.
The Family Home
This home is modern and stylish - luxury country living at its best. There is a grand entrance foyer upon entering the home. Directly opposite the front entrance is an expansive window, offering a view of the 17 m lap pool. The house flows seamlessly through open living areas, through to the 4 over-sized bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a large W.I.R. and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom, while the third has a guest bathroom.
The superb kitchen and dining area have lovely views. The dining room opens directly out onto the covered entertainment area next to the pool.
The impressive full-sized home theatre beckons you to take a seat and relax.
The house is north facing and is fitted with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning. There is also a security system, ducted vacuum, ceiling fans, high ceilings, and LED lighting. The house is powered by a 7 kW solar system.
The Farm Infrastructure
1. 24 x 9 m, 6 bay machinery shed with 2 roller doors
2. Stable complex - 6 horse stalls, feed & tack room, kitchen & bathroom, hot water wash bay.
3. 63 x 23 m undercover riding arena with viewing platform
4. Round yard
5. Cattle yards with loading ramp and crush
1. House rainwater tanks
2. 110,000 L tank from the arena to top up self-watering troughs across the farm
3. 20,000 L tank off the machinery shed, for the stables
4. 20 Mega litre license from the Mary River
5. Large dam with secondary high volume irrigating pump
Horse & Cattle Facilities:
1. Horse safety fencing in each of the 24 agistment paddocks, with shelters and self-waterers
2. The river flats are fenced with wide alleyways leading to the cattle yards
3. Pastures are mostly Rhodes grass (the vendor states that the property is Setaria-free)
Finally, 90 round bales of hay are harvested twice yearly without irrigation.
Please phone Alan Broder on 040 955 3877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private viewing.