1100 Pascoe Vale Road, BROADMEADOWS VIC 3047
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
Superbly-Positioned High Yielding Investment
• Mix of government, public and private tenants including Victorian Legal Aid, Wesley Mission Australia, AMES Australia, Vodafone and Ooh Media + more
• Estimated fully leased net income of $1.350m pa*
* Fantastic upside & value add opportunity
• 18 separate tenancies with an estimated NLA of 4,235 sqm*
• Formidable location with direct access to the Broadmeadows train station and bus stops at the front and back doors. Positioned in the heart of Broadmeadows Activity Centre
• Surrounded with amenity including the Broadmeadows Shopping Centre, Hume City Offices and Global Learning Centre across the road.
The property is strategically positioned on the eastern side of Pascoe Vale Road, adjoining Broadmeadows train station.
The subject property is located 16 kms north of the Melbourne CBD.
To the west of the property is the Broadmeadows shopping centre with anchor tenants including Coles, Target, Woolworths, Big W and Hoyts cinemas. The council offices, Vic Roads, Centrelink and Magistrates Court are directly opposite.
There is abundant on-grade carparking situated on the north and south sides of 1100 Pascoe Vale Road. Public transport options include train station (at rear) and bus services from the front of the property.
Contact the exclusive selling agents Cushman & Wakefield, Gray Johnson or Kypa Property to discuss the opportunity in more detail and to receive a copy of the information memorandum.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1100 Pascoe Vale Road BROADMEADOWS