110 Masons Road, MILABENA TAS 7325
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
"Unique Tasmanian Property"
You can own the property selected by Tasmanian Rain ® www.tasmanianrain.com Australia"s International premium water as the most ideal property on which to build its rain water collection facility, surrounded by greater Tarkine Wilderness. Dip Range Regional Reserve and Detention Falls Conservation Area. This 273 acre (110.72Ha) property is situated only 20 minutes from Burnie/Wynyard airport with approximately 200 acres of prime cropping or grazing, excellent irrigation supply, disused 15 unit h/b dairy, 3 bedroom cottage, extensive shedding and lane system. A unique opportunity to purchase an eco-lifestyle or genuine rural property.
* 273 acres (110.72Ha) of prime agricultural land
* Bordering onto Tarkine Wilderness, Dip Range Regional Reserve & Detention Falls Conservation Area
* Guaranteed minimum $30,000 per annum income
* 3 bedroom cottage, extensive shedding
* Excellent water supply from dams, detention river and bores
* Areas of native bush including myrtle, sassafras & blackwood
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
110 Masons Road MILABENA