110-112 The Corso, MANLY NSW 2095
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Apr 2017
The Ocean Beach Tea Rooms is undoubtedly Manly’s most iconic retail offering. This stunning heritage building has just undergone a full restoration and is ready to occupy, capturing what is certainly Manly’s finest position and most recognisable landmark.
* Grease trap, gas and exhaust plus fully air conditioned
* Lift access to all levels & internal stairs to cater for all customers
* Immaculate heritage building with beautifully finished features
* Unbeatable North East aspect offers ocean views and all day sunshine
* 1st floor restaurant with expansive 93 sqm wrap around balcony, glass balustrade
* 2nd floor with a large glass covered rooftop terrace and sprawling outdoor dining area
* Attractive lease terms and lessor incentives
The attractive open plan layout and blank canvas this property offers, lends it’s use to many different applications and will be a welcomed addition to the Manly hospitality industry.
Please contact Blake Harvey or Scott Smith from Colliers International with any further questions and to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
110-112 The Corso MANLY