11 William Banks Drive, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
$9,500 + GST + outgoings
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Dec 2016
SUBSTANTIAL FREESTANDING 1090M2 BUILDING ON 2684M2 OF LAND
This is a rare opportunity to secure a substantial freestanding building with a 2 storey office/showroom area, basic clear span factory area, on 2684m2 of land suitable for a range of business.
The ground floor office area comprises of a reception area, 2 partitioned offices, rear dual office, store, showroom, lunchroom with kitchenette and a powder room. The ground floor also features a separate more basic staff area with amenities and lunchroom.
Upper floor office area comprises of a boardroom, rumpus with kitchen, large office with ensuite and laundry and a design/office area.
The clear span factory area has a clearance of 6 metres accessed mainly via 4 roller doors along the western side and 1 roller door on the southern side.
The most outstanding aspects of this property include:
* 2 storey office/showroom area, basic clear span factory area, on 2684m2 of land
* Total building area of 1090 square metres
* Factory warehouse, ground floor office/showroom, upper floor office/mezzanine
* Kitchen with rumpus, 2 x kitchenettes with lunchrooms, air-conditioning
* 5 line marked car parks, plus kerbside parking which is wide enough to support heavy vehicles
* Reception/offices, ensuite to main office, ground floor staff amenities
* Zoned Industrial 1 / Gold Coast City Council, 3 phase power
11 William Banks Avenue, Burleigh Heads is located on the southern side of Reedy Creek Road, and positioned between the Pacific Highway and Bermuda Street, all major arterial roads providing convenient access.
The locale in which the property is positioned is a well-established and sought after "Burleigh Gardens" estate, industrial precinct surrounded by a mixture of large factory units, warehouses and workshops.
Property Code: 999
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
11 William Banks Drive BURLEIGH HEADS