11 Stirling Highway North Fremantle WA 6159
- 219 m²
- For Sale, Passed in at $900,000
Property passed in on a Vendor Bid at $900,000.
• Mixed-use zoning R25
• Family home or Office in the centre of North Fremantle
• Walk to the Beach, River and transport
This property is brimming with endless possibilities. Ideally situated in the epicentre of North Fremantle, walking distance to pristine beaches, the Swan River, trendy venues and public transport, this stunning mixed-use residence has it all!
In a high exposure location is a picture-perfect property with a weatherboard exterior, white picket-fence and cosy porch, it is utterly charming at first glance and its interior is no exception. Appointed with an elegant aesthetic and polished timber floors, inside it is bright, light and inviting, with a flowing floorplan designed for functional living.
Weather it be a Home Office, Art Studio, Beauty Salon, Yoga Studio or your dream home the potential and opportunities are endless.
With public transport right at your doorstep - this property is just perfect for anyone to access.
With both the front and rear yards designed to be low-maintenance, you will have more time to take advantage of all that this spectacular location has to offer. Walking distance to both the Swan River and Leighton Beach, a life of convenience and leisure awaits.
Promising to transform your social life, some of Perth's best cafes, bars and restaurants are just around the corner, whilst its close proximity to North Fremantle Train Station, Rottnest Ferry, Notre Dame University and Fremantle itself, make getting wherever you need to go a breeze.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Near new two-storey mixed-use residence
• Spacious master bedroom with a walk-in robe and stylish bath en-suite
• Upstairs minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
• Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, deluxe stainless-steel appliances, a
breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry
• Covered alfresco area with café blinds
• Separate lounge upstairs
• Private study
• Functional laundry
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Carpeting to bedrooms
• Super low-maintenance backyard
• Cosy front porch
• Front yard with easy-care garden and lawn
• Huge double garage with shopper's entry
• Easy walking distance to the river
• Strolling distance to a wealth of local cafes, restaurants and bars
• 1.4km to Leighton Beach
• 700m stroll to North Fremantle Train Station
• 3.3km to Fremantle
• 2.8km drive to Notre Dame
• 3.9km to Rottnest Ferry
• 270m to Gilbert Fraser Reserve
Rates & Fees:
• Council Rates: $3014.43
• Water Rates: $1443.77
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||219 m²|
|Parking||4 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Aug 2019|