11 Stewart St (Red Mill House BnB Daintree), DAINTREE QLD 4873
OFFERS OVER $600,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Sep 2016
SUCCESSFUL LIFESTYLE BUSINESS IN TROPICAL PARADISE
PRICE REDUCED TO OFFERS OVER $600,000
Have you ever wanted to take a step back from the rat race & work from home? Here is a GENUINE opportunity for you to enjoy the fruits of somebody else's labour - all the hard work has been done here, this property has been immaculately restored & lovingly maintained by the owners over the last 14 years - it is time now for them to move on. Come & have a look around, then you will fully understand what is on offer here...
DAINTREE VILLAGE B & B - RED MILL HOUSE
* Freehold property in the heart of the popular tourist destination of Daintree Village.
* Currently operating as the well-known Bed and Breakfast, Red Mill House. All plant and equipment required for continued operation of the business is included.
* Red Mill House is a combination of an historic, rainforest-timber Queenslander home and complimentary buildings with total of 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, including owners' quarters.
* Popular and well-known B&B with over 20 years in operation
* Beautifully presented and maintained
* The extensive 1.5 acre gardens are a haven for native wildlife - very popular with the guests.
* Ideal transitional move to retirement (or semi-retirement)
* The vendors are very keen to retire so they have priced the property accordingly.
* Walk-in, walk-out ready to go.
* Website for bookings & information: www.redmillhouse.com.au
Red Mill House has the following licences from the Douglas Shire Council:
o Bed and Breakfast 6 rooms. Maximum of 12 people
o Kitchen licence
o Swimming pool licence
o Located in Daintree Village, just south of the Daintree Ferry
o 45 minutes north of Port Douglas
o 30 minutes north of Mossman
o 1 & hours' from Cairns International Airport
Local services include:
o Mains power & town water (cleanest in QLD)
o 4G phone coverage mobile & internet (Telstra and Optus)
o Garbage collection
o Australia Post, shops, hotel & boat ramp only a short walk away
o Swimming pool
o Parking for 7 vehicles
Further property and business information, plus P&L's available on request
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
11 Stewart St (Red Mill House BnB...