11 Moora Road, RUSHWORTH VIC 3612
$105,000 (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
FORMER RUSHWORTH FIRE STATION
One of the towns’ landmarks and a vital part of the community, the old Rushworth Fire Station is to go up for auction.
- It sits on approx. 1942m2 block with main road frontage and all town amenities
- Large 12m x 12m storage and truck area featuring polished hardwood paneling
- Office area with S/S and R/C A/C
- Large games room with electric wall unit
- Kitchen area with electric stove
- 2 x toilets and storage area
- Zoned Township
- Large approx. 25’ x 45’ Colorbond shed with power and cement floor
- Block goes right through to back street with rear access
This complex lends itself to many possibilities, whether residential, depot for storage and business or it could be turned into a function room. Well worth considering.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
11 Moora Road RUSHWORTH