11 London Circuit Canberra ACT 2600
- 585 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED
- Multi-tenanted 3,230 sqm office building
- Fully Leased Net Income of $984,566pa*
- 93% occupancy and 2.4 year WALE
CBRE in conjunction with LJ Hooker Commercial Canberra are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 11 London Circuit, Canberra City. Offered to the market for the first time in 12 years, 11 London Circuit, Canberra City is a rare opportunity to acquire a boutique office building with a diversified income stream in a sought-after CBD location.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Ideally positioned in the heart of Canberras legal and financial precinct
- 14 tenants including the Commonwealth of Australia and a mix of local and national businesses
- Diversified income stream from a broad spectrum of industries
- Staggered lease expiry profile
- Loyal long-standing tenant base with major tenants in occupation for greater than 10 years
- Value add proposition via renewal and releasing strategy
- Passing Net Income of $862,526pa*
- 2.5 Star NABERS energy rating
The property is offered together with 1 Civic Square, Launceston as a portfolio or can be acquired individually. The two assets present an exciting opportunity to start, expand or diversify your commercial property portfolio.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEST), Thursday 3rd October 2019.
For more information please contact the exclusive
|Floor Area||585 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||2.5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Jul 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.
Ask Scott Gray-Spencer about this property