11 Haughton Street, STAWELL VIC 3380
$540,000 (excluding GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Sep 2016
EXCITING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
An opportunity presents to invest in a developed commercial / industrial site and reap the reward of a gross 9.5% return. Completed in 2006, this modern office and warehouse has a long list of features that could appeal to a number of businesses locally or state-wide.
- 45m x 30m (1350m2) Warehouse. 8m height.
- 25m x 6.5m (162.5m2) Brick offices.
- 7537m2 Land size
- Warehouse has 3 phase power, concrete floor, work pit, industrial lighting, 2 x roller doors 8m width x 6m height
- Office has reception and 3 x offices all with split systems. Large tea room with kitchenette and split system, excellent unisex toilet facilities and separate disabled toilets.
- The property has 115,500 ltr water storage tank, mesh fencing with double barb, front and rear access with concrete driveways.
Stawell is located on the Western Highway which is part of the principal route linking Melbourne and Adelaide. The Western Highway is the second busiest national highway in Australia, in terms of freight movements. Stawell is also located in and around major agricultural and manufacturing centres which include Horsham, Ararat and Ballarat.
Property Code: 1008
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
11 Haughton Street STAWELL