11 Channon Street Gympie QLD 4570
- 1,370 m²
- For Lease, $100,000,000 pa including outgoings (GST na)
KINGSTON HOUSE IMPRESSIONS!
- *Built in timber bar
- *Large open designated storage
- *Fully town serviced allotment
This iconic Queenslander located in Gympies CBD precinct is noteworthy on account of its age and historic prominence. Built in 1901 this magnificent Grand Lady has previously been used as a Doctors Surgery, Maternity Hospital and loving home. With current primary use approved but not limited to a restaurant with residential caretakers residence, this exceptional property also lends itself to several residential and commercial, specialised zoning options (STCA). Kingston house Impressions has been operating as a fully licensed A La Carte Restaurant for the past 22 years, offering modern Australian cuisine, trading Tuesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner. The restaurant business is being offered as an option with the sale of the freehold building to interested buyers.
* Main floor space/ current dining areas are open plan with large timber bi-fold doors opening to an undercover full length wrap around veranda and entry from Channon St with transparent all weather blinds allowing guests to enjoy the verandas in all weather conditions and seasons
* A large fretwork archway joins the main floor area to a lounge and bar area with brick fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bay window features, casement and hopper windows, ornate features, picture rails, decorative fans, period lights and fittings, wide timber polished floorboards, VJ walls, tongue and grove ceilings, modern colours and breezeways throughout
* Hallways with coat/belt rails throughout
* Built in timber bar and service area with commercial fridges and direct access to back of house and storage areas
* Board/meeting/ private dining/function/consultation room with private access, could be separately hired or leased with private rooms adjoined
* Private rooms feature; direct access via front veranda, cedar doorways, 2 x large potential bedrooms/offices, another office and storage room, many options are available to modify or utilise this area for your needs
* Fully compliant commercial kitchen with stainless fitout and cold-room storage
* Private back veranda and staff access entry with built in storage options
* Internal public male and female amenities, flyscreens and security doors fitted to non-public areas
Downstairs/ caretakers residence features:
* Large open designated storage and laundry area with direct access to a caretakers residence with full council approval and several under home storage options
* Large fenced and paved foyer, fully concreted underneath, concrete stumps, gated access to under floor storage, easily accessible
* Enclosed, fenced and paved courtyard, caretakers outdoor entertaining area, direct access to carpark
* Rustic timber French doors open to a lounge/living area adjoining kitchen with facilities including cooktop, sink, timber cabinetry, drawers, pantry and bench space
* LED lighting, stencilled and textured concrete flooring, curtains and hopper windows throughout
* Large sunken bedroom with pine flooring, walk in robe, and direct bathroom access
* Bathroom features; shower over spa, separate powder room with full size modern vanity and WC
* 2nd guest bedroom/living area
Other property features:
* Building and premises is fully accessible on all sides
* Fully town serviced allotment, large 1,370m2 allotment
* Commercial and residential specialised zoning, suitable for many material uses
* Current commercial and residential approvals, primary current use as restaurant
* Off-street concreted carpark area for 9-10 vehicles
* Great street appeal and elevated, flood free CBD location, views and breezes
* Iconic commercial freehold with optional restaurant business opportunity
* Established successful business operating for 20+years
* Established low maintenance gardens and surrounds
* Surrounded by lots of on-street parking
* Easily accessed via Bruce Highway to Channon St and Barter St
* Business offered at extra cost of $199K or nearest offer
Dont miss your opportunity to own and operate one of the best freehold/ business opportunities in the Gympie greater region. Profit and loss statements, menus, building history/approvals and business information disclosure can be offered to interested and qualified buyers (confidentiality agreement to be signed if applicable) upon request.
Please contact marketing agent John McEwan on 0413 198 385 for further information, requests or advice. Inspect by appointment only. Please note all offers are to be submitted in writing.
All the above property information has been supplied to us by the Vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!