11/5 Kyabra Street, Newstead QLD 4006
- 207 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Iconic City Italian Restaurant with Freehold Option
After many years, one of Brisbanes leading Italian restaurant owners has decided to downsize and relinquish one of his prized restaurant holdings in the rapidly growing area of Newstead.
Take advantage of two well-established restaurants sitting side by side under the same ownership in a prized location in the heart of Brisbanes rapidly growing Newstead and Teneriffe precinct.
Recently renovated, both restaurants complement each other with authentic Italian cuisine alongside signature steak cuts exclusively offered at this restaurant allows potential to expand even further from the success currently achieved. If you have the desire to operate and manage your own successful restaurant then what better than to work off the success of these two restaurant gems in the heart of Brisbanes vibrant social mecca.
The continual residential and commercial expansion through this rapidly growing sector has paved the way for greater food and retail services, why would you start your own business when you can walk into a successful well-run establishment that is profitable from day 1.
Located on Kyabra Street in Newstead this is a great opportunity for an owner operator to take these established locations to the next level and benefit from the high growth levels in inner city Brisbane.
- High level fit out with state-of-the-art equipment all included in sale price
- Diversify with 2 trading restaurants side by side (Florentines and Giannis Kitchen)
- Strong trading restaurant history with business and residential growth
- Access to over 30,000 people and 12,290+ households within a 1.5km radius.
- Fully Licensed dining with large alfresco areas
- 5 On-site car parks with abundant street and city parking
- Strong local business precinct within walking distance
For further details and to obtain a comprehensive Information Memorandum please contact Exclusive Agents Robert Rey or Grant Brix from CPRM Property Group (QLD).
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||207 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 May 2019|