109 Ryans Road, GILLIESTON HEIGHTS NSW 2321
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Jun 2016
Boutique Residential Development Site
A boutique residential development site located on the western side of Ryans Road, directly opposite the newly expanded Gillieston Heights Primary School, with the western boundary of the residential zoned land adjoining flood plains, providing a boutique subdivision with an unrivalled rural outlook. The residual land comprising the flood plain can be subdivided with residential zoned land to increase gross revenues.
??- Zoned R1 General Residential, RU2 Rural Landscape and E2 Environment Conservation?
- Total Site Area: 10.33 hectares?
- Total Developable Area: 3.20 hectares
?- Potential residential subdivision capable of yielding approximately 50 lots
- Close to Maitland CBD including hospital and retail amenity, and 7.5 kilometres to the Hunter Expressway providing easy access to Newcastle and the Hunter Valley
?- Maitland LGA 2.2% growth (last three years)
?- Opposite Gillieston Heights Public School and existing new estate, with upgraded road to the boundary?
- Sewer main and pump station on-site
- Expansive district views available
For Sale by Private Treaty - $1,300,000 GST Exclusive
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
109 Ryans Road GILLIESTON HEIGHTS