109 High Street Campbell Town TAS 7210
- 338 m²
- For Sale, Offers Over $770,000 + GST if applicable
Brickhill Memorial Church
Stop looking for that 'special' property.
Two unique buildings on one large plot of land. Comprising a Heritage Church and Mud Brick Residence in a historical Tasmanian town on the Midlands Highway.
Bluestone and sandstone church built in 1879. Currently a single bedroom residence.
- Original features including stained glass windows, slate roof and extensive use of timber, in excellent condition
- Tasteful and simple residential renovation
Mud Brick Residence
- 3 bedroom, single bathroom with spa bath, over two levels
- Private and separate to the church
- Total land area 1,897 sqm
An interesting and diverse property situated in central Tasmania, with its future use restricted only by your imagination (STCA) - Airbnb, gallery, reception centre, meeting rooms or distillery. The list goes on with the added flexibility of living in the Mud Brick Residence.
For more information please contact Rodney Rawlings.
|Floor Area||338 m²|
|Land Area||1,897 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 May 2019|