108-112 Jonson Street Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Shop & Retail
- 12 - 203 m²
- For Lease, Prices starting at $25,200 pa
Last Remaining Tenancies - Byron Bay's Own Boutique Retail Centre
* Last remaining tenancies
* 22m2* - Ground floor shop
* 18m2*- 32m28 Ground floor shops
* 51m2* -89m2* - First floor shops
* Kiosks available on both ground and first floors starting from 14m2*
* Brand new multi-level market hub comprising 8,500m2* of boutique retail on Byron Bay's Jonson Street
* Australia's first ever Five Star Green Star Design rated shopping centre
* Prominently anchored by a 3,500m2* new-concept Woolworths and the 9 theatre Palace Cinema
* Ample customer parking with 337 basement car parks over two levels including Electric Car Charging Bays
Mercato on Byron is anchored by a brand new 3500m2* Woolworths & brand new 9 theatre cinema representing the only neighbourhood shopping centre in the area. The specialty retail space has been carefully designed to offer the convenience of a modern retail hub while maintaining the local ethos by using natural, recycable and locally sourced materials.
As Australia's first Green Star rated shopping centre, Mercato on Byron features solar electricity, electric car charging bays & ample bicycle parking, ensuring it leads the way in creating an environmentally friendly and aesthetically pleasing centre benefiting both retailers and locals alike.
Here, both local and national retailers can collaborate and capitalise on the growth of the area. National retailers include Woolworths, Palace Cinemas, Bed Bath & Table, El-Camino Tex Mex, Livelife Pharmacy and the Reject Shop, in addition to highly regarded local and regional operators including White Wolf Bistro and Bar restaurant and Lennox Heads own Beef+Beach restaurant.
We are seeking the below tenants for the few tenancies remaining.
* Beauty & cosmetics
* Medical Specialist; physio, chiro, dental etc
* Artisan Bakery
* Butchery / Seafood
* Local Gallery and event space operator
Trade area profile:
33,987* residents (ABS ERS 2017) in the Byron Bay shire area with approximately 1.8 million tourists pouring into Byron Bay per year.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, inquire now.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
|Floor Area||12 - 203 m²|
|Land Area||8,500 m²|
|Last updated||27 Jul 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.