105 South Gippsland Highway Dandenong VIC 3175
- Development / Land
- 4.04 ha
- For Sale, $17,000,000
Occupy or Develop - Rare Infill Site
Cameron is pleased to offer this this significant 4.037 hectare* land parcel set on a single certificate of title and situated on the eastern side of South Gippsland Highway between Greens Road and Dandenong Bypass.
This land presents an exceptional opportunity for owner occupiers and developers to secure a high exposure allotment within the core south
eastern industrial precinct of Melbourne.
- 4.037 hectare* (40,370sqm) Commercial 2 zoned land parcel
- Total building area 5,400sqm*
- Multiple office and warehouses totalling 5,400sqm*
- Huge 165m* Street frontage to South Gippsland Hwy
- Neighbouring major occupiers including Coates Hire, Tip-Top Bakeries, A Noble & Son Ltd and Amcor.
- Excellent access to Princes Highway and the Monash Freeway (M1)
- Opportunity to purchase as a "going concern" with short term lease in place
Opportunities of this scale with this level of exposure in the Greater Dandenong area are becoming
Don't miss this rare opportunity - Enquire Today!
|Floor Area||5,400 m²|
|Land Area||4.04 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Nov 2019|