103 Paterson Street Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Development / Land
- 3,816 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
Residential Development Potential
Presenting one of the last large lot sites in Byron Bay, within a highly sought-after street. This 3,816 sqm block offers a rare opportunity to secure developable land in central Byron. With extremely strong land, new homes and townhome sales based on surging demand, this has the potential to be a lucrative development. Suitable for subdivision or development (STCA), the property currently features a large tenanted home tucked away to one corner. With a side driveway in place to the back of the block, there are options for the astute investor; either to develop partly, start again and develop completely or land bank and hold for future projects.
* 3,816 sqm Torrens title gently sloping block
* Fenced site, suitable for subdivision or other development potential
* Residential R2 Zoning, highly sought after location
* Appropriate zoning for subdivision, townhouse development (STCA).
* Close to beaches, popular schools and Byron Bay CBD
A newly constructed modern residence boasts high ceilings, timber features and contemporary design elements. With two wings, the main residence has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, central living, dining and kitchen areas opening to the pool and large deck areas. Centrally located a short walk to popular shops, local schools and Tallows beach. This area is popular for its relaxed Byron lifestyle.
* Large modern four bedroom home
* Bedrooms open to private deck w/ large pool area
* Large solar system & in-ground magnesium/chlorine pool
* Hardwood floors, high ceilings & modern features, large living and dining areas
* Great tenants in place at $1,100 per week, leased month to month
Opportunities like these seldom come to the market in this area and should be considered for anyone interested in developing in Byron Bay. Contact Nick Russo & Brett Connable today for further information or to arrange your inspection.