102 Brisbane Street, IPSWICH QLD 4305
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Jan 2017
Offices On 2 Separate Levels - CBD Main Street Frontage
* High profile facing intersection - Invest or occupy
* Option to occupy or lease upper level with substantial income in place from lower level lease.
* Large 2 storey A/C office building with separate entries for each level and rear parking.
* Lower level 257m2* - Gross rent $83,128 + GST with CPI annual increases - 5 year term lease commenced 1/10/2014 with 2 x 3 year options
* Upper level 288m2* - Fully fitted out with offices, work stations, conference room, storage rooms, mobile filing cabinets, large kitchen / lunch room and separate amenities with change rooms
* Car parking at rear 6 car parks ( 3 for each level )
* Ideally located adjacent to the Ipswich City Mall with major development planned
* Walk to rail, retail outlets, Ipswich City Council, hospital, Ipswich Court House, Police headquarters, State Authorities, medical centres
* Great investment opportunity - location, access and exposure
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
102 Brisbane Street IPSWICH