102, 104 Kildare Road & 1 Walters Road, BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Aug 2016
POTENTIAL GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT
4,180sqm site area, B1, R2 and RE1 zoning, 2 street frontages.
On offer is the opportunity to secure a prime potential development site in the heart of bustling Blacktown.
The future development will be centrally located 950 metres from Blacktown Train Station and Westpoint Shopping Centre.
Key site features:
- Site area 4,180sqm.
- Three adjoining lots to be sold in one line.
- Zone B1 Neighbourhood Centre, R2 Low Density Residential and RE1 Public Recreation.
- Extensive street frontages.
- Terms will be considered by vendors.
- Potential to increase height (STCA).
- 950m* walk to Blacktown Train Station and Bus Interchange.
- 750m* stroll to Westpoint Shopping Centre.
- Range of well established public and private schools, and tertiary education with the University of Western Sydney's Blacktown Campus and Blacktown College - Western Sydney Institute TAFE.
- Abundance of retail amenities, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Proximity to parks and reserves with over 800 open space areas in Blacktown city.
- Excellent road infrastructure with major arterial roads to and from Blacktown including the M2, M4 and Victoria Road.
Method of Sale
This development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest closing Wednesday, 14 September at 3pm (AEST).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
102, 104 Kildare Road & 1 Walters...