101 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207
- Development / Land
- 3,287 m²
- Expressions of Interest
Unrepeatable Permit in Emerging Location
- Versatile development site
- In amongst multiple current projects.
- Capital City Zone
Dawkins Occhiuto is pleased to present for sale 101 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne: an outstanding development opportunity within the emerging Wirraway precinct of Fishermans Bend, just 3 km from the Melbourne CBD.
The surrounding Wirraway precinct is now in the midst of a rapid transition into a medium density, residential mixed-use neighbourhood. The property is surrounded by new projects supported by a raft of proposed community infrastructure including supermarkets along Plummer Street, the new Fishermans Bend High School, proposed primary school (to compliment the already completed South Melbourne Primary), tram connection with the CBD, JM Murphy Reserve upgrades, and health and recreational hubs.
The property is also a short walk from The University of Melbournes proposed engineering and design campus, part of the Victorian State Governments larger redevelopment of the 38 Ha former Holden manufacturing plant within the 230 Ha Employment Precinct.
The property itself comprises a regular shaped and generally level parcel of unimproved land with 39m* frontage to Salmon Street and depth of 89m*.
The property features:
- Total land area of 3,287 sqm*
- Flexible Capital City zoning
- Existing planning approval for a 12 level mixed use project
(4 levels higher than current controls)
- Located a stones throw from new full line Woolworths and Dan Murphys
- Under 400m* to 11 hectare JM Murphy Recreation Reserve
- Suitable for a wide range of alternative development outcomes (STCA)
- Position immediately opposite 2.5 ha* of land earmarked for future public open space
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 3pm (AEST).
For further details please contact Dawkins Occhiuto Commercial Real Estate on (03) 8825 4555.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||22/04/2021 15:00|
|Recipient name||Walter Occhiuto / Andrew Dawkins|
|Delivery address||By email / fax / post|