101 Queen Street, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW 2560
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Dec 2016
Gateway office leasing opportunity. Central CBD Location. Directly opposite Campbelltown bus & rail interchange
The Centre Court Building is located at 101 Queen Street, the gateway of the Campbelltown CBD, opposite Mawson Park and the Campbelltown Court House.
101 Queen Street Campbelltown is a modern 3 level commercial building occupied by a variety of government tenancies.
The opportunity exists to lease areas from 353m² up to 917m²
• Level 2 - 917m² tenancy with substantial fit out in place.
• Option to split the tenancy into two areas of 353m² & 564m² respectively
• Both tenancy options can be leased fully furnished.
• Two lifts servicing the building.
• Disabled access and amenities.
• Secure entry foyer area with 24 hour access.
• Excellent natural light.
• Walking distance to Campbelltown Railway Station and Bus terminal.
• In close proximity to all essential services including the Post Office, Banks and the Campbelltown Mall shopping centre
• Secure parking available subject to negotiation
• Council car park opposite
• Available to occupy immediately
Contact Daniel Krobot of Raine & Horne Commercial Macarthur for further information on 0411 215 339.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
101 Queen Street CAMPBELLTOWN