1009/2-14 Kings Cross Road Potts Point NSW 2011
- 51 m²
- For Sale, Price Upon Application
Boutique Office Space for sale within the prestigious 'Larmont'
Exquisitely designed boutique office on the 10th floor of the Larmont in Potts Point, this north-facing space enjoys an abundance of natural light and stunning bridge and harbour views, creating an unparalleled work environment. The occupants of the commercial suites within the Larmont Hotel can utilise all the benefits of an international hotel concierge and the convenience of 'Pennys Ln' Restaurant and Cafe located on the ground floor. The 51 sqm (approx.) space has been exquisitely designed by Heather Buttrose and features timber panelled walls, bespoke joinery and wide timber floorboards. The kitchenette and ample storage areas are concealed within the wall panelling and the stylish bathroom comes complete with heated towel rails and a Corian shower recess. An excellent opportunity to purchase within this landmark building.
• Individually controlled ducted air conditioning
• Remote controlled blinds and curtains
• Kitchenette with integrated bar fridge
• Bathroom with shower and heated towel rails
• Lift access
• Smart common areas with parquetry flooring
• Stunning ground floor lobby
• 24 hour hotel concierge and front desk
• Ground floor restaurant
• Parking available to rent or buy on separate title
• Located in the heart of vibrant Potts Point, close to public transport, the CBD, cafes, restaurants and retail shopping
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Levies: $2,232.72 approx. p.q.
Council Rates: $362.25 approx. p.q.
Water Rates: $51.28 approx. p.q.
Size: 51 sqm approx.
|Address||1009/2-14 Kings Cross Road Potts Point NSW 2011|
|Zoning||B2 Local Centre|
|Council||COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SYDNEY|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||51 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Jan 2020|