1005 Gold Coast Highway, PALM BEACH QLD 4221
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Mar 2017
Cheshire Cat Highway fronting Motel with D.A Approval.
Long standing Palm Beach Motel with development approval for 12 room Motel/Hostel Accommodation with Caretakers residence.
- Site Area 526sqm
- Currently 7room motel + services/facilities room
- Attached 2bedroom managers residence
- Close proximity to Gold Coast International Airport
- Less than 200m to beachfront
- Medium Density Residential zone
- D.A: 12 rooms & 1x2bedroom caretakers residence across 3storeys
- Within the Palm Beach Central Business District
- Some renovations throughout
Located on the arterial Gold Coast Highway with an average daily commute of 49,000* cars. This site offers unparalleled exposure with all other major precincts in close proximity. Gold Coast airport is approximately 6kms south of the site, 15kms north to Surfers Paradise and less than 2km to Pacific Motorway access via Palm Beach Avenue.
Contact Exclusive Listing Agents Jared Hodge & Tanaka Jabangwe of Ray White Commercial GC South for additional information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1005 Gold Coast Highway PALM BEACH