1001 - 1005 Howitt Street andamp; 105 Dowling Street, WENDOUREE VIC 3355
$3,250,000 + GST If Applicable
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Jan 2017
Elite Land Opportunity - Build Your Commercial Empire!
Ray White Ballarat are proud to offer to the market this absolutely prestigious development opportunity which is perfectly positioned providing outstanding visibility and exposure. 1001 - 1005 Howitt Street and 105 Dowling Street presents a significant opportunity for astute investors or business owners to acquire a prime corner development site, suitable for a range of commercial outcomes including fuel station, fast food, medical, aged care, child care, retail, or showroom (STCA). This property is ideally situated in close proximity to an abundance of retail and shopping amenities and provides fast easy access to the CBD and to the Western Freeway.
Specifically, this property presents the following key attributes:
- High visibility on main arterial road at major traffic light intersection
- Large corner site of 3,679m2* available in three separate parcels
- Extensive combined frontage of 123.43m*, Mixed Use Zone
- 6 crossovers give excellent site access from both frontages
- Multiple development options could include fuel station, fast food, medical, childcare or retail (STCA)
- Fast access to the Midland Highway and Western Freeway
- Option to purchase total land or one of three separate parcels
- Convenient additional customer parking and access in Dowling Street
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1001 - 1005 Howitt Street andamp;...